Who am I?
In the first place, I would call myself an IT enthusiast. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to develop my own applications, that would help the people with some kind of their problems.
Currently I work as a software engineer as a contractor. In the free time I am also participating in machine learning research.
About this blog
This blog was launched in 2017 as my own learning platform. In each post I will try to describe one particular topic with hope, that I can learn some new things and enlarge my skill set and also to provide some information for fellow computer scientists.
- Machine Learning (data mining, model training, etc.)
- Python programming
- Java programming
- Visualisation of data in R/Python
- General IT stuff that I encountered
Feel free to contact me via mail or leave a comment at the end of the post and I will try to reach to you ASAP.
- Drotár, Peter, Matej Gazda, and Juraj Gazda. "Heterogeneous ensemble feature selection based on weighted Borda count." Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ICITEE), 2017 9th International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Drotár Peter, Matej Gazda, and Liberios Vokorokos. "Ensemble feature selection using election methods and ranker clustering." Information Sciences, Volume 480, 2019, Pages 365-380, ISSN 0020-0255
- M. Gazda, M. Hireš and P. Drotár, "Multiple-Fine-Tuned Convolutional Neural Networks for Parkinson's Disease Diagnosis From Offline Handwriting," in IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, doi: 10.1109/TSMC.2020.3048892.